ISEES Energy Efficiency and Conservation Department is part of our Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency with focus on providing energy efficiency research, training, advisory services, technology provision, and energy management services to households, businesses, and industries to enhance energy conservation. ISEES works with a faculty of research, training and industry experts to achieve the vision of helping households and institutions
Our services under this department include the following:
- In-depth research and knowledge development on energy-efficient solutions for households and industry
- Training Courses, Seminars, and Workshops in energy efficiency, conservation, energy audits, energy management, and the efficient use of energy-efficient tools and softwares to build high caliber team of energy-efficient professionals with the right expertise to transform the ee sector in Ghana.
- Advisory services on energy efficiency, energy conservation, and energy management
- Effective Energy Audits in households and industries with actionable plans
- Energy conservation education among youth in schools and community-based youth associations to facilitate energy efficiency awareness.
- Technology promotion – with focus on the provision of energy-efficient products, and innovative EE technologies including electrical, heating, cooling and lighting systems
- Provision of energy-efficient metering and monitoring solutions as well as the development or deployment of energy-efficient softwares to help households and industries and service providers manage energy effectively.
- Development of a network of energy-efficient professionals and stakeholders to contribute to knowledge development, and policy advocacy.
What we Offer Clients to our Department for Energy Efficiency,
- Improving the efficiency of energy usage and generation
- Eliminating Energy Wastage
- Reduced Cost of energy bills – including electricity bills, heating bills and cooling bills.
- Improving operational efficiency to lower energy cost by households and businesses
- Capacity building and knowledge transfer on energy conservation and energy management
- A strengthened energy-efficient network of professionals contributing significantly to energy conservation in Ghana and Africa.
The Department of Energy Efficiency of the Institute have the requisite expertise in the following areas
- Local Knowledge – We have professionals with strong experience and understanding of the local market in Ghana
- Industry knowledge – our team has several years of expertise and extensive knowledge of the energy efficiency and energy management sector
- Capacity – Our Faculty draws from academia and industry experts locally and internationally to provide services to households and industries\
Products and Services
- Energy Saving Devices – We offer various energy saving devices for homes and industrial purposes in partnership with other private sector clients which are specifically designed to conserve energy
- Energy Monitoring Solutions (Metering, and EMS) – Our Energy monitoring solutions helps track energy usage in buildings and industry, verifies energy cost savings to determine returns on investment of new equipment, monitors equipment runtimes to diagnose causes of occupant comfort complaints, monitors equipment for wastage to improve energy efficiency
- Software Application for Energy Consumption Analytics – We promote the integration of energy management softwares to provide all kinds of energy consumption analytics on time, real-time to help households and industry make informed energy investment decisions
- Energy Optimization Systems – Highly secured cloud-based softwares that work with existing energy systems to reduce energy cost in commercial buildings
- Renewable Energy Solutions – as part of efforts to enhancing conservation in households and industry, ISEES advises integrating practical and affordable solutions to address the electricity needs helping reduce air pollution and cut global warming emissions.
- Online Energy Efficient Technology Deployment – Development of Energy Efficient Online Market Place for clients to access energy-efficient solutions.
DEVELOPMENT ORIENTED PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
TO ENHANCE ENERGY EFFICIENCY SERVICES TO HOUSEHOLDS, INSTITUTIONS, AND INDUSTRIES
- Community-Based Energy Conservation in Urban Households Program – COBECUH Program
This program is aimed at helping 1000 urban households to implement energy conservation initiatives to reduce their household energy expenditure as well as adopt improved technology for efficient energy management. It includes energy conservation education through the training of energy-efficient advisors who visit households to provide energy-efficient education in households and communities. It also involves training specific household members to be involved in ensuring energy efficiet behaviours among households
Contact email@example.com or Telephone/whatsapp 0248737439 / 0244108268