ISEES is committed to community development, outreach and livelihoods improvement.
through projects design and implementation, ISEES reach out to communities to share knowledge as well as establish sustainable interventions to help communities out of poverty and improve their environment.
Projects undertaken includes
1. Improved Access to solar lanterns to households and institutions in the Ga West District of Greater Accra region
2. Fuelwood plantations in two communities in the northern region
3. Agroforestry for farmers in the Ejisu Juaben District in collaboration with the Institute of Tropical Agriculture
4. Biogas design, installation and dissemination in Madina Estates for Hostels
5. Promotion and installation of 20 improved institutional stoves for productive use among chop bar operators and agro-processing groups in the Ejisu Juaben district